Project: Management of PR and Media Center for Chemistry 4.0 conference organized by “SABIC”
Alef managed the public relations and media center of Chemistry 4.0 conference organized by “SABIC” from 16 to 19 February 2020 in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The conference was a platform for professionals to present the best practices in technology and exchange information about their success stories. Additionally, it offered an opportunity for experts to interact, communicate and suggest ways aimed at creating a globally coherent innovation culture. Alef team managed the media center and prepared all media content for the conference including press releases, letters, tweets and social media posts, interviews, photography and media invitations, etc.
- Manage the media center and public relations for SABIC’s Chemistry 4.0 conference.
- Draft press releases, articles, letters, tweets, social media posts and media invitations.
- Proofread participants’ statements, questions, information, etc.
- Design and distribute invitations.
- Develop internal news.
- Simultaneous interpretation of the conference.
- Translation of releases and tweets.
- Boost SABIC’s reputation and ensure a coherent and sustained company image across media.
- Daily media monitoring and analysis.
- Develop executive plans to ensure the set strategies are achieved.
- Alef appointed 14 employees to deliver professional media center and PR management.
- We appointed a Project Manager, a Public Relations Manager, a Social Media Manager, three PR Coordinators, three Arabic and English Editors, a Designer, Social Media Editor and Translators.
- Alef team was deployed one week before the event to Jubail city where the conference is to be held to prepare in advance and keep up with the conference.
- The editors prepared the media report as well as written materials related to the conference, reviewed participants’ speeches, prepared statements for the CEO and the presenter throughout the conference.
- The team proofread all written materials of the conference including the discussion sessions, the text of the souvenir, media invitations, etc.
- Provided simultaneous interpretation of the conference and translated all tweets and press releases.
Results and Achievements
- Published some 300 materials across media.
- Prepared Chemistry 4.0 key messages.
- Delivered social media analytics.
- Prepared a final report and media presence analysis.